Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Amazon is on their game

Are you Amazon Prime?  I finally joined last month and I have to say my favorite benefit so far is the Amazon video.  



Did you know you can download Amazon videos to your device to view while flying, no wifi required.  Yes, it's true.  Amazon video does suck up memory on your device, and you do have to download via wifi before your trip but while onboard you can watch to your hearts content, people this is GOLD!  I usually rent movies for work trips so the Amazon Prime membership will offset this expense and offer free online shipping, yes! yes! yes!

And one other thing, how about their latest Dash initiative... 



Seriously, this is some Jetsons type ish, so fancy! I was just reading about it and had to share, but you probably already knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment