Monday, July 4, 2016

Powder Room Independence




The bathroom cafe curtains were updated this week.  
Poor thing had one tier for months, my intention was to use the old one to measure the new one.  It just took a while.  
I found the fabric at JoAnns, reminds me of Marimekko. I didn't realize it when I bought it but the colors match the rug AND hand towel, what what :)  Obvs, I like dark gray tones.  The colors in the art are primary and they don't really "fit" my normal color faves so that may change one day, but I'm happy with the overall design and function of the room.
Here's an old pic of the powder room, same rug in there but I'm on the hunt for an expensive sisal one maybe. 

How about the curlycues on the curtain rod and the mismatched ring clips. Everything's a work in progress here, just like me.  

It's America's birthday today, three cheers for all the men and women who keep America Independent.  I celebrated with my favorite Veteran, Dear Ol' Dad, just sitting around listening to him talk, on and on and on, Dads :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment