Saturday, April 9, 2016

Its kind of a funny story










































































1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 & 7 / 8 / 9 & 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15

That my friends is all the shoes I've purchased since October.  

The official count is 15. Complete crazy, all I want is a good pair of every day work flats, that can also work weekends when needed.  Now before you think I am some shoe collector/hoarder, (which I kinda am) I should tell you, I only kept the last two.  But the black patent ones, I ordered 3 times, I really wanted them to fit so so bad, they just did not.  

Somehow I decided to order clogs and I can't stop wearing them, love love love.  They are the perfect amount of casual and snazzy, just like me :)

Meanwhile, it's snowing right now, in April, can you believe it.  And sandals season is right around the corner, I love Summer and sandals and open toes, I can hardly wait.  I do hope I make it through sandals season with a much shorter list or purchases.  

Happy Saturday!

2 comments: