Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Starter Gallery Wall

I was strolling around Hobby Lobby and I noticed these gallery art pads by Me and My Big Ideas. (any scrapbookers remember their cute stickers from the 90s?).






















The back cover details what images are included in the pack: 14 sheets of art prints, the sizes include 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14.

The packs are $14.99,  and Hobby Lobby almost always has a 40% off coupon available on the app.     


I grabbed The Color Me Happy pack to add some color/fun/art around the house.  But this week I decided to take the large peony print to work for a little inspiration at my desk and it's perfect.  It's been nice having the warmer temperatures and the peonies are a great reminder of what's to come, hello Spring 2016, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment