Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello 2016









This year for Holiday break I was off for 16 consecutive work days (sixteen!).  To say I was relaxed is an understatement, I felt carefree and laid-back but also put together.  It was a great way to start the new year.  

One of the first things I do when I wake up is check my email.  Sometimes I get to read a blog post or two and it is a relaxing way to start my day.  But I feel so guilty when I haven’t contributed to the blogging community, weird and odd but true. This is my little space, and I have to do a better job at cultivating it. 

I even enrolled in a few free e-courses to jump start my creative thoughts, (see Blogtastic and AmyTangerine's handbook)

I feel really good about this year, here's to spending a little time sharing some ideas on the ol' blog.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment