Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November Check-In



Over the weekend I consolidated two iphones (work and personal) into one.  

It was one of those things I put off forever but wasn't as bad as I thought.  I was worried about losing contacts, apps, music, pictures, etc.  Using icloud.com really helped.  Then I had the genius idea to add my AppleID (work) to Family Sharing - I gained access to all my purchases on my personal AppleID. Huge sigh of relief.  Highly recommend if you want to share music, pics, apps between family members (or your work self, ha!).

I purchased fabric a few weeks ago at JoAnn's during a big sale, I'm really excited to bring something to life with it.  I'm heavily leaning toward a long pillow for my bedroom, I have been hella tempted to cheat and copy this one though (see it above).

Have you seen the viral video about Patti LaBelle's Pie?  I'm pleased to see the pie is doing well. We all need some light and humor amid all the darkness around the world right now.

In other news, I am off for 10 days starting Saturday - so excited for a little R&R.

Let's do this again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment