Thursday, November 19, 2015

Favorite Things 2015

I have been dying to have a real-life Favorite Things Party, I just haven't put forth the real-life effort.  One day...one day.




Well, that doesn't stop me from wanting to share my Favorite Things!!!  It's genuine advertising for all those little things that make our lives simpler as women.  Without further adieu...

The every day:
GAP Simple Pants 



Nothing fancy.  But when they arrived, I tried them on and haven't taken them off since.  I wear them errrrrday.


Lucky Brand Jeans - Lolita









































This cut fits me great and make me feel good too.  I have them in skinny and boot cut, dark wash and light, thank you Lucky cause good jeans are hard to find.  

Audible - 
Books read aloud, I am hooked.  My goodreads.com to-do list just kept growing and growing.  I was not making the time to sit down and read, enter audible.com.  I can listen at work, in the car, folding laundry, doing chores, so far, it's been three months and I'm enjoying it.   


The Treat Yo Self!!!


Pepperidge Farm - bordeaux




















A simple crunchy sugar cookie.  I like to have them with a cup of tea/coffee and a good magazine/catalog.  It helps if the house is quiet and no one bothers you, it's a quality alone time snack.  


Graeter's Ice Cream - Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip (any flavor with the chocolate chips!)



For three years we lived in the GreatCinti area back in 2000, that is where this ice cream began.  I was homesick but THIS ice cream helped, so good. If my memory serves me right, liquid chocolate is poured in during the freezing process, so you never know what size chip you will scoop, could be a marble or a meatball.  They carry it at Fresh Market, good stuff. 



Other little favorite things - Target, HBO to GO, Netflix marathons, Apple products, wine, scarfs (still!!!), egg rolls, fried rice, Dunkin, Starbucks Vanilla Latte, crab cakes, dungeness crabs, french fries, sweet potato pie, Chipotle, pom poms, throw pillows, wicker baskets, mustard yellow, navy, monograms, Wendy's Spicy chicken sandwich, Mike and Ike's candies, Kork-Ease shoes, and TOMS, just to name a few ;)

3 comments:

  1. Tiffany, the Gap pants look so comfy and that ice cream -- YUM! Thanks for sharing your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your list! I discovered some new products too. Thanks for sharing about the ice cream. I'm pretty sure I need it. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Gap pants look so comfy! I need to look into Audible. Like you, my list of books to read keeps growing- this might actually help me cross some off the list. Have a great weekend! ~ Nicole

    ReplyDelete