Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Without fail

Every year my younger sister runs around in a last minute panic for something to wear to a Halloween party.  And of course, I run to her rescue with Google or pinterest.com.  However, the last minute standbys -  just won't due.  She doesn’t want a GOOD costume, she wants a girly costume.  She’s 26 and single, I get it.  

So this year when costume pics began to surface on pinterest, I took the screenshots and started the process. 

I loved this one, cute and you don't have to explain your costume all night.

Big Bang Theory's, Sheldon & Amy.  Revenge of the Nerds Millennium Edition.

Wednesday Addams, The Addams Family
I kinda quit after this one because it was so appropriate.  She wears something black almost everyday.  Its a running joke. 

And this one was just too funny not to share. La Fawnduh and Kip would be a good costume.  When this movie came out, it caught me off guard.  I put it in the category with Forrest Gump, either you love it or hate it.  I love them both. 

This year my daughter has decided she wants to be a zombie, not a princess, Disney character or superhero - a zombie.  I wasn't quite ready for the shift but I started the process tonight...


Stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. I still dont know what I will be making my little man this year. Maybe chuckie, he's pretty funny and scary lol. I love the ones you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those costumes are great. It doesn't surprise me that your daughter wants to be a zombie. The Walking Dead shows has actually made zombie's more popular. Believe it or not, I'm a huge fan of the show. I can't wait to see your daughter's outfit... :)

    ReplyDelete