Tuesday, June 30, 2015

What kind of fish are you?

The Fish!

What kind of fish are you?  That’s what a friend asked my daughter at a recent pool.  This girl loves the water, the kind of love where she stays in the pool until her teeth start to chatter love.  She recently asked, “how much for a pool?”…gotta love being 8.

I didn’t learn to properly swim until college and am really considering a refresher, hopefully, it’s like riding a bike?  My mother in law recently took lessons after this.  Consider gifting swimming lessons to someone you love so they can confidently enjoy the water.  Not to mention the peace of mind and security it will give you both.

 

4 comments:

  1. That's a great pic of your daughter at the pool. It looks like she was about to dive right on in. I actually never learned to swim, but I've always enjoyed watching my daughters have a blast at the pool.

    I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee the 4th of July weekend was so relaxing, thank you for the kind wishes. And I truly hope you keep an open mind about learning to swim!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information offer, I might want to value it with the work you capitalize on in composing this data. I'm trusting indistinguishable perfect work by individuals within a reasonable time-frame moreover.
    σπόροι καλλιέργειας κηπευτικών

    ReplyDelete