Monday, May 4, 2015

Circle Mirrors

Process1

Shortly after we put up the new mirror, I did a search on pinterest for circle mirror design.  Just looking through the images, I could begin to see the styles that drew my eyes in.

seaside

Tall1

FixerUpper

PBadv

one / two / three / four

And of course, PB nailed it, how cute is that tassel pom pom thingy on the knob.  I see a DIY in my near future.

There is a reoccurring theme in my likes, wood tones, light and bright rooms and all the mirrors have something tall and blooming close by, mostly in glassware.  And THIS is why pinterest is my jam, it helps me conceptualize my plan of attack.  It’s like having a bestie who doesn’t talk but understands your thoughts and shows you images to help with your decision making. 

Right now the mirror sits alone but I have a plan.  And you know what they say, most people don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan. 

4 comments:

  1. I also can't seem to get enough of Pinterest. I just did a DIY project with some Pinterest inspiration. By the way, all of those rooms are nice and that tassel is really cute. I hope you have a lovely week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last image from Pottery Barn is my favorite. I love that mirror so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the hunt for a new mirror too. I didn't realize they were so expensive. I almost cried at the price tag. The third one gets my vote but they're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete