Thursday, March 12, 2015

A new fave

This is my new uniform top. I’ve seen it advertised under many different names: henley, tunic, popover, whichever, I’m in love.  It’s basically a rayon, collarless shirt. 

FaveTops

I have all 4 of these pictured.  The first one is Old Navy, the other three are Loft.  (The last one is not really the same style but I added it anyway, Ikat in a top, uh yes please)

The versatility of it has been making it really easy to get dressed.  It works for the office and weekends as well as with skinnies, slacks even a skirt.  E-Z  I tell ya.

It’s comfy and feminine without being stuffy.  (Just like me)

Tuck it in or leave it out.  (I mostly leave it out). 

Roll the sleeves.  Wear them long.  (A girl needs options, but I’m a roller)

Dress it up.  Or rock with flats.  (I’m in a flats phase of life and I’m ok with that).

Add a scarf or necklace.  (I’ve tried both, cuteness)

And most importantly, always, always, wait for the sale.  Old Navy and Loft are notorious for sales, I get different discounts via email every.other.day.  I’ve seen a few at Target too but they haven’t gone on sale just yet. 

I’m always a little behind on the style curve, but if you’re anything like me, you’re just trying to stay out of the mom jeans and you will love this top, trust me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany, I'm glad you shared this top with us and all four styles are really cute. It does look very comfortable, too and I love that you can dress it up or down. The funny thing is my youngest daughter works at the Loft, so I can get her to get at least one of them for me with her discount. Thanks for the tip and have a great rest of the week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked out the wish list of dresses. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger. Amazing dress selection and style are so well. I love so much in top and shirt . Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Excellent. shirt and tops combination is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete