Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pennsylvania Arctic

This was last Wednesday.  Bitter, bitter temperatures.  
Saturday showed promise.  Full sun and low 40s.




































And then there's today.  Freezing rain, temperature just above freezing.

These photos were all taken about the same time on my way out of the garage in the morning, I noticed putting this together how the light was so different. 

It's getting pretty amusing now.  The kids have not had a full week of school since December. Lots of snow delays and plenty of snow days.  I'm hoping Winter 2014 is one for the records. 

No idea why these mums never made it to the local yard waste drop off, don't judge me ;)

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you guys. I'm sure your kids are enjoying some extra time off from school, but even that gets old after while. PS. I think mum's are perennials; so maybe it'll come back to life in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Pennsylvania has gotten hit pretty hard this winter. Just think spring is on it's way :)

    ReplyDelete