Thursday, January 16, 2014

I really miss google reader.



I’m just getting the feel for the ins and outs over on blogluvin but it is no google reader.  I miss the search and sort features and how easy reader was to pop out and leave comments.  

Take a look at the first “blog” I ever read:

It's from 2002.  It’s a true story, pretty funny if you have time to kill.  

I got hooked on blogs in 2009/10 starting with the site: oneprettything.com. The site links to home & craft posts and from there the gates opened and heaven sang.  It was like an exclusive club I had been looking for all.my.life. For reals. 


P.S. Did you know the word blog is a truncation of the expression web log?  I just found that one out today.

2 comments:

  1. I've been using feedly, and it is a little more similar to reader. I do feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of people mention that their Google Reader had gone away. Mine is still there. Weird huh?! Have you tried Bloglovin? They're a good alternative.

    ReplyDelete