Saturday, February 2, 2013

Punxsutawney Phil

PC174742

PC174740
PC174753
Friendly game of Limbo, Khari was the best – by far. 

It’s Groundhog Day 2013 here in Pennsylvania.  A big deal is made about whether or not Punxsutawney Phil, a famous local groundhog will see his shadow. 

If he sees his shadow: 6 more weeks of Winter
If he does not see his shadow: an early Spring
I have heard about this my whole life but never paid it much attention, never occurred to me that this wasn’t an every where kinda thing until last night.  Kya has been all over it – there was no shadow today and I sure hope an early Spring is on the way cause it is freezing and snowing out right now.  Double whammy.
here..
All the spots I dinged up on the wall hanging frames.  Silly now how I let fear paralyze me from trying something so small.
P2024930
Still want to add just one more frame under the white frame, rules of 3s, power of 3s, something like that.  I will probably spray paint the black frame white and take down the picture over on the right.  Just feels like one watercolor too many. 
Neon Goodwill stickers and all, this is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment