Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sending Papi Chulo some sunshine..

I have been saying Papi Chulo forever, and just now googled it. 

Urban Dictionary: A Spanish word describing an attractive male that dresses well.

I guess it kinda fits, I was referring to my Dad.  He celebrated his 64th birthday last week.  I wish I had a good pic of him to share, I really have to get on that.   He is in great health (thank God) and I am very fortunate to have him.

I wanted to share his gift, I got the idea from pinterest, original page here

P9274076

I just found this photo, Kya musta been taking pictures of her pretzel and got me in the background. 

For the gift, Kya painted the box….

P9274061

and I filled it….

sunshine

P9274064

P9274090

we make a good team!

Sending happy mail, is my fav.

Thanks for stopping by…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment