Sunday, September 2, 2012

Encouragement for today

family
I invited my mom’s sisters and their families to my house yesterday.  Everyone came!
photo 1 (6)
All 3 aunts, their children, grandchildren and spouses :)
My house was full of family.  I couldn’t have been more pleased.
photo 2 (4)
Not one word was mentioned about my stained carpets, incomplete projects or junk.  They were all just so proud.  Proud of me for trying, for being brave with my life.  (None of which I knew was doing).
Don’t worry so much about the little things, the piles of laundry to be done, your so-so cooking skills or that room you’ve been meaning to paint.  Build on your strengths and your love will shine through. 
photo 4 (1)
(whoever got these guys to hugg? thank u! it does not happen often enough for this momma.)
I implore you to be brave with you life and then share it.



No comments:

Post a Comment