Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pinterest

P6193011

you would never believe how many pins I have actually tried these past few weeks.

here: passed

here: passed

here: passed (I used palmolive cause that’s what I had on hand and it worked fine.  its was very heavily scented though - that was the only drawback)

here: passed (done this twice already, family loved it)

here: passed (done this 3x already! dangerously good.  has not last 24 hours here)

here: to do

here: passed

here: passed

Any project where you need a push of inspiration, pinterest.com is it. 

I know social networking (facebook! twitter! instagram! tumblr! pinterest!) have all taken on a life of their own, but I have to say pinterest is my absolute favorite to date.

Summer is in full swing and it is hands down my most favoritist time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment