Tuesday, May 29, 2012

$#@& kids!

P5262835

Saturday, I ran out of frosting, took a nap and woke up to this. 

$#@& kids! 

I couldn’t make this stuff up.

P5262840

I used two boxed cake mixes to make three layers.  If you ever decide to do 3 layers, pay attention to the cook time.  Because instead of each layer being 1/2 box, 3 layers = 1/3 of two. 

I lucked up, mine came out almost perfect.  I went with the lowest end of the range on the box, I always set the timer. Always, I’ve been known to get distracted…. 

Find my inspiration here, no idea how their colors are so spot on and mine are so not. 

This weekend was relaxation at its best.  I actually started this post on Saturday (or was it Sunday)?  I was about 80% done, then click online to get the links…my homepage had been changed.  I was completely turned off.  Mood changed.  I wanted nothing else to do with the computer.  Done.

$#@& kids!

Hope your Memorial Day weekend was awesome.  We have so much be thankful for, sometimes it’s easy to forget. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment