Tuesday, April 24, 2012

/////skateboard b/////

P4232650

the obligatory birthday undergarments and socks, oh and axe (teenage boys love that crap)

P4232643

then the wish list. lakai and neff. ever heard of this stuff? I hadn’t. but he was happy. so I was happy.

(see me in the mirror, still in bed, in my bonnet, ha!! it’s 6:30a, he asked for an early wake up)

P4232663

I found this cake mix at the market and it’s much faster than working it from scratch – and there’s nothing artificial. He chose the chocolate one though, I threw out that box, whoops.

P4232661

P4232656

P4232652

This frosting is so so good and easy too.  confectioners sugar, butter, vanilla paste and a little milk.  but who has vanilla paste on hand?  I just use vanilla extract.

P4232669

does he have a lil Mike Ealy swag, or is that just me as his mom? or is it the hair?

It is truly an honor and a pleasure to be his Mom.  Khari has a heart of gold, he is definitely the kid who goes for the laugh.  He loves to just be outside, allllll day, any sport, any activity, he’s in.  When the kids knock, he gets his chores done in 1/2 the time.  And he is so charming, I don’t think he understands how much charisma he is packing just yet, but one of his teachers hinted at it last week and it made his day (mine too). 

Khari was having such a hard time focusing in school (the first 7 years!) but he has really come around this year, and shown great improvement, so hold patient Mom’s, slow and steady wins the race.

We’re so proud and happy for him, when I woke up yesterday, my first thoughts were prayers for my son, so thankful to see him grow.  I just love him so.  My baby boy, Khari Haikeem, skateboad b…muah, muah, muah!  My cup runneth over.

Thanks for dropping in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment