Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm an emotional mess.

I don't think I've ever shared how much of a crybaby I can be.
Sometimes, I'm really strong. 
But when the waterworks start, sheesh, I can't stop them.
Today at work, this video was shared for inspiration.




Guess what I did.  Yep, I cried.  


True story.  When I was a tween,  I spent a lot of my Summer days and weekends in the home of a close family friend, my Mom's best friend actually.  She would yell at everyone but me.  And one day, her kids said, "Mom. Why don't you yell at Staci" (my nickname, long story).  And she replied, "Because she will cry."





She'd be surprised at how good I've been doing over the years.  Especially when my kids are around, I can hold those tears in, cause I know that's what they need.  But other times, I'm an emotional mess.


My husband had to close his store.  And eventhough I know everything happens for a reason, I am an emotional mess.  Every little thing and I am in tears or choked up, same difference to me.  This happened in February but it's just catching up to me.


The funny thing is, the universe (aka GOD) keeps sending me inspiration every which way, for which I am truly grateful.  Because I do see the bigger picture, it's just a little blurry these days.  



Thanks for dropping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment