Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Every family has one.

P3062467

P3062452

P3062450

A cluster of back to back birthdays.  We’ve had 4 in less than 7 days, Nephew, Sister2, Niece, Son. 

I can finally breathe now, well until the 14th.  Then the birthdays are over for March.

P3062443

And after some 8+ weeks, there were haircuts today!!!

P3062424

P3062437

My younger son has the mini Ice Cube fro going, I chuckled for a good 2-3 minutes when I saw him today.  Then up I went to get the camera.  It ages him up a bit, he was not amused by me, but he did let me follow him around like paparazzi while me made a snack.

**********************

Last Last weekend by coincidence, I went grocery shopping on a Friday.  BEST THING Ever.  I usually go on Sundays, but going after work on a Friday, left my Sunday open. 

So I did it again this past Friday.  I brought up a carload of Goodwill wares from the basement, packed it in the old minivan and I was off.

IMG_1367[1]

Goodwill & Groceries.  Good times.   Alone time.

I’ve lost a little steam on the decorating but the purge is still fully underway.  I have double this for the Goodwill this weekend.  PSYCHED!

Oh, I almost forgot.  I am smack dab in the middle of being a matchmaker!  and McLuvin it.  The excitement of a new love brewing.  Aaaaah, definitely feels like Spring.

So, yea, does your family have the birthday cluster too?

Talk soon.  Dueces. Holla. Lata.  Ciao.  Adios.  Bye-bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment