Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tom's, again!


Today I quick login to check home email and there on the sidebar, Toms done done it, again.  

They are coming out of the granola look and definitely aiming for females $$$





I already had the wedges  in my Spring budget, (think with skirts, lots and lots of skirts)  I'm even gonna try to sew some one for myself.  Now they are offering ballet flats, in leopard,  shut.the.front.door!  U really like the textured look.

I’m a solids girl, I can only do prints in accessories, but leopard, hello!  Couture.  Or Cougar, depends on my mood, but mostly I love it.  Check them out, $79 not too price friendly (for flats) so I have to remember it’s buy one, give one, that’s the Tom’s motto.

Right now I'm only planning on purchasing one pair of Tom’s…but a girl can look, cause it’s never too early to start thinking about Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment