Friday, February 3, 2012

T.G.I.payF.




On Sunday, Kya played Life (by herself) with a goodie bag from a princess party in hand.

My blood was rejected (3x in a row over one year) from my local blood drive for low iron.  boooo.  You know it's bad when even sick people don't want your blood.  Must.do.better.
And since I refuse to take supplements, (the vitamins mess with your ability to go #2, if you know what I mean) so I'm officially on grown up cereal - so long Frosted Flakes and Honey Nut Cheerios, Hello Great Grains, they are not bad at all, I must say.


I know how to keep your mac n cheese creamy, but my family still doesn't eat mine they way they do the Hubbs.  It's a conspiracy!!! (Competitive much)  
C'mon, doesn't it look good, I was so proud.  But did they devour it, NO!  I have to continue to work on my recipe.  Any help out there and don't say Velveeta, that's a cheat.

Superbowl on Sunday, yo!  
Can't wait, wings, beer, comedy (commercials), fun fun fun
Puppybowl on Sunday, yo! 
(only my goofball coworkers would know about this, or am I the goof cause I'm just now hearing of it)

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment