Monday, January 9, 2012

Movies…

There are some movies I can watch OVER and OVER and OVER again.  Some scenes where I am glued…

Did you Order the CODE RED?

…even for the 100th time.

Just trying to think of my top 10 movies makes my nerves bad because I’m afraid I will forget one. 

But this weekend one of my favs came on – About a Boy, Hugh Grant is really good in romantic comedy.  This scene is LOL bliss, but overall the movie has drama, comedy, chemistry, love – what more can you want in a movie?

One of my favorite scenes is where the kid talks about what loves means to him, in teenager terms, you just get it.  Well I did.

Love the Brits.

This last one is not a movie, but it just maybe my all time favorite episode of The Office.  I was watching it before bed last night and woke up thinking and giggling remembering some scenes.

The cast is priceless in my opinion, tops Friends everyday and twice on Sunday.  Yep, I said it.

I like to see actors, you know, ACTING, (enough already with the reality TV).  I haven’t seen a MOVIE since Christmas and then Kya got to pick and judging by this post, Momma need a fix.

What is your favorite movie or  show, c’mon share?!!!  I need some new stuff in my netflix queue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment