Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hallway

Before:

P1222211

The trash bags weren’t normally there…I was mid clothing/toy purge.  Unfortunately, the clutter was, it had set itself in.

P1222212

This is a bad angle, but that small area of wall is where I had all the baskets lined up, with books and movies.  By the time I took this photo, I’d already moved them to the left in front of that door.

P1222224

P1222223

P1222217

P1222219

P1222218

We have a LOT of movies & books, it’s bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

I’ve always wanted my kidds to have a love for reading…so I bought a LOT of books. 

*TIP* Volume isn’t the key.

*TIP* Use the library.

After:

photo 1 (2)

photo 4

See the indent on the carpet, that’s where the baskets used to live before the table.  This table came from the foyer of the house, but it’s just the right fit here in the hall.  I shopped the house for the accessories, everything was already here, which made this FREE!

P1222214

This is where the small table came from.

I am enjoying being free of my stuff.  Now there’s a *TIP* for 25 y/o Tiffany…hindsight is 20/20.

Weather was unseasonally warm here today and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment