Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hola

image[14]

I snuck away last Saturday. 

This photo is NOT Photoshopped, it is hand snapped, by me, SOOC the camera - beautiful. 

image

One word.  Cancun, (Mexico)

image[5]

Four words: Get your passport now!

Don’t get stuck paying expedite fees, (like me) be prepared when the invitation arrives.

image[15]

I won’t say anything else.  I’ll let the photos talk.  I hope this one says, windy but beautiful.  This is the view from our room, gorgeous?  I know!!!!!

image[10]

Westin Lagunamar I big puffy heart you.

image[1]

I do not love you little BUG who flew in my morning cocktail, (yep morning cocktail).  Sprite and Malibubu…yumm

image[2]

image[4]

image[11]

I loved it there and can’t even wait to get some more stamps on my passport.

At PHL Airport, the Officer at U.S. Customs said Welcome Back to the United States.  I said, It’s good to be back, and I meant it. 

There’s no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment