Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best 10 days ever

desk

This is the desk where I work.  My name is on the invisible door, ha!

I left here on December 23rd @ 4p and I don’t have to go back until January 3rd. 10 days off!!!  I can’t remember ever having 10 consecutive days off without a baby as the excuse for it!!

I spent the first two days relaxing but effective yesterday I’m in full on Getting-Something-Accomplished-Mode, then I plan to spend the last two days relaxing.

So far, I painted the master bedroom.  It pretty much took all day and being the (cheapo) risk taker I am, I mixed 3 different paints and came out with a color pretty close to the bedroom, I was going for lighter but beggars can’t be choosers.  I’m happys.

Today, the dining room.  It’s my messy place.

Tomorrow I’m taking a break to return library books and hit up the after Christmas Sale at Target (good stuff, go today if you can).

I’ll be back soon, hopefully with more pictures!  Hope you are all having a wonderfully, merry and bright, holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment