Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unbelievable.

 

IMG_0895[1]Picking Kadir up from detention, 11am.

IMG_0928[1]

My friend made a joke, “I’m dreaming of a white…….Halloween?”

The poor trees were the victims, they just couldn’t hold the weight from their leaves & snow.

IMG_0933[1]

IMG_0940

IMG_0941

IMG_0939

Home, 2pm.  Our poor tree out front split.  It was too heavy to budge. 

But there are many with no power due to downed trees, so we are thankful.  And out of no where, my neighbor dropped off a HOT APPLE PIE last night, mmmmm thankful!!!!!!!

Wearing my war paint today though, we are going to the game, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys tonight – will my marriage survive? (Haikeem is a Cowboys fan, me Eagles) 

I’m off to the market, hope you’re safe and warm.

Go Birds!!!!!!!!!! we need this win.

No comments:

Post a Comment