Monday, September 5, 2011

Yea Yea…..

I hoped and wished for a longer Summer, but Fall is officially coming, might already be here, depending on where you are.

I guess the biggest clue was the kids going back to school tomorrow, hmpft.

made with paper

image

I was looking on oneprettything.com today and saw this.  Pretty cool, it’s made of strips of paper, just realized that might not be a good idea for outdoors, but still pretty.

Fall makes me think of Thanksgiving and being thankful, at least that’s good.  Tonight I am thankful for my health and the health of my family, one small little thingy we take for granted. 

I’m off to set alarm clocks, oh teachers of the universe, how I appreciate thee.  I would give them all a raise! 

P.S. I asked my husband if we could move to an all Summer, All the time location today, you know Florida or Cali….. And guess what, he didn’t say no! Didn’t say yes….but didn’t say no :)

No comments:

Post a Comment