Thursday, August 11, 2011

In the kitchen

 

IMG_0371[1]

This hangs right by the doorway to the garage.  I still smile, cause it’s still true.

IMG_0370[1]

Turkey bacon. Meaty turkey bacon. I prefer this kind, my sister likes the thinner, odd textured kind, that’s not as meaty.  Its not yummy salty pork bacon, but it’ll do.  We’re a pork free home.

My kids will eat anything wrapped in bacon.  BLTlicious tonight.  Quick and easy, plus I’m pretty sure the last time I used the grille I left it on that’s why the grilled chicken salad was postponed.

IMG_0373[1]

I’m on a somewhat grown up breakfast cereal, one day I’ll grow up to grown up  bread.   But for now, it’s still Stroehmann potato, a Pennsylvania original, yummmm.

IMG_0369[1]

Tonight, crispy rice treats.  I think this brand is vegan safe, not that we’re vegans.

IMG_0375[1]

This BIG BOX of Krispies was in the pantry, with that little bit of cereal in the box, grrrrr, fortunately, there was some Chex around to save the day.

IMG_0378[1]

Of course, I added some sprinkles for my favorite girl.

I told Kya she was my favorite girl , she was flattered “Me? I’m your favorite girl?”   Silly Kya. 

Lately she’s been Question Kya, to the tune of say 75 questions a DAY noone wants to watch a movie with her…It’s actually pretty funny.

And of course, the $@#&!!! table update, I did a lil more sanding today… you can see the scratches on the top of the surface.

IMG_0381[1]

Its still a little damp in this photo, from wiping away the sanding dust so it doesn’t look AS bad.  It is getting better, I guess.

Hopefully this weekend I’ll figure something out.

30 mins, TGIF baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be safe Chicas :)

Thanks for dropping in on my random, hoping to have a craft/home dec tutorial this weekend.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment