Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nobody’s Home. Again :)

 

It’s always a bonus when I come home from work and I am alone. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love my family , but when I’m alone I get to hear myself think.  It’s sooo quiet here right now.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1st things first. I went to Old Navy today and they are having a major Summer Sale, stuff is up to 75% off.  Can’t knock that.  I purchased four kid tees for $15.

P7121876

P7121877

I buy next size up and we layer in the winter and wear them the following year in the Summer.  I’m getting smart in my older age.

2nd.  When I came home, my house looked like this --

P7121871

It’s somewhat clean, double BONUS!!!

No Xbox controllers around, no pillows and blankets on the floor. I think my heart skipped a beat.  Must remember to applaud the Hubbs. 

THEN I got upstairs to my bathroom and there were personables on the bathroom floor and they weren’t mine.  Yes Chalana the border. Grrrrr. So I texted her a photo (camera phones are marvelous) and asked her for the 3rd time not to use my bathroom.  Grrrrrrrr.

When I calmed down, I used that energy to do something positive.

P7121870

I got this thingy from Target for $10 bucks over the weekend.   I hung it over my sons bed.  He’s been into cars since he could talk, so I have been buying license plates to go in there as well.  In my head, his room will have a theme of travel, NYC, Philly, Maps…we’ll see how that works.  This is the beginning, this plasticy thing spans almost fully across a full size bed.

Well, I’m off, nobodys home so I ordered some Chinese that I get to eat all by myself.  2 Shrimp rolls and Spicy Shrimp Lo Mein.  mmmmmmm, the rolls never make it home, they are like fries from Mickie D’s, meant to be eaten in the car.

It’s kinda fun being fake single for a night.

Lata.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment