Sunday, June 26, 2011

Greige

 

P6261808

I think greige (grey/beige) is my favorite color.

P6261810

Boring. Blah.

P6221694

It’s neutral. It’s safe. I’m trying to do better.

I always love color, on someone else, in someone else’s home.  It’s high time I came out of the dark ages.

P6261817

Over this past week, I’ve been adding yellow.  Mustard yellow.  Everywhere.  It’s an added pop of sunshine. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Images 1&2 – Pillow from Target – $24.99. Worth it.

Image 3  - Framed wrapping paper, I want to hang. 

Image 4 – Pots (60% off) from Joann’s.  Trying the pots out on top of the counter, for drawer space.  They are ceramic though, 3 kids, who am I kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment