Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

 

Time and money.  Tools.  If you don’t tell them where to do go, they will surely disappear.

P6111405

P6191676

That’s what the inside of my purse looks like, right now. Ugh.  Coupons, gum, lists, receipts and a myriad of useless unorganized sticky notes. 

I personally work better with organized spaces and a LIST, if my purse looks like that, my time and money are both  gone. wasted. done. kaput. fugetaboutit.  I burn through time and money if I don’t have a plan.

I try try try to make a list for myself so I can GET ‘ER DONE.  I like to set goals for myself, daily, weekly, monthly, annually.  Must.have.goals.

My Dad always says, “People don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.” Ain’t that the truth.

Anyhoo here are two links to printable freebies I happen to like and use often.  Ok, lata peeps, I’m off to cross something OFF my list!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with your dad more!...I must ...must...must , you hear me....must have a plan/goals DAILY (lol). Having a family of 7 including myself is not an easy task. Without my daily goals and plans, things will surely go array. I am a witness that having plans/ goals DAILY helps my life go soooo much smoother.

    The only thing is I plan from daily to weekly ( sometimes bi weekly, not further than that. I'm a take one day at a time type of girl (lol)

    Great post!

    Take care,

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete