Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smell goods

 

Earlier in the Spring, I was searching for something a lil different in the scent department.

One of my close cousins was wearing this and I decided to copy.  dkny be deliciousimage

It’s ok, never made me wanna sang..I think it might go on ebay this weekend.

However, I must share these with you.  I get a compliment almost DAiLY from someone, the folks at Dunkin Donuts and coworkers.  They just really agree with me, maybe they will work with you too.

shea moisture black soap

Shea Moisture African Black Soap, Shea Butter Wash $10 available at Target

Both my husband and oldest son have used it too, so it’s family friendly.

jergens shea moisture

Jergens Shea Butter Lotion, it reminds me of a light cherry vanilla, very light and fresh. $6, everyone but my husband uses.  Family friendly.

And this one I don’t use everyday but it compliments the other two.

gap-close-fragrance_300

image

From the GAP, I should so be endorsed by GAP, I am a walking GAP, Target ad.  I need to get out more often.

Anyhoo, that’s what’s working for me. 

Long weekend coming, yahoo!!! 2 outta 3 kids will be rolling with the MIL.  Holla if u hear me!! I luv the rascals, but I will be enjoying this time without the constant banter.

Lata Chicas.

1 comment:

  1. I use Be Delicious too! Thanks for stopping by my site! Come back and enter to win my giveaway for some of the products I love!

    ReplyDelete