Friday, May 13, 2011

Out.of.focus

 

P5120827

I made a salad with buffalo chicken tenders last night.

It was my first time with ranch as a dressing, not a dip.

Yummmmmmmm.  I kinda copied off something I saw at the work café.

Grill cheese, Honey Nut Cheerios have been on the dinner menu more and more often round these parts, the weather is too nice to be inside cooking dinner.

P5120820P5120814

Opened up my other bottle of vino, more yum.  Look how you can see the space ship says United States in the background but not the brand of wine up front?

P5120831

P5120832

This lens originally came with the camera as a bonus.

I obviously don’t know how to use it.  Yet.

P5120840

It’s a zoom, not meant for close ups. booooo.

This is my dining room table for the past 2 weeks.

And the hubbs never complains.  Not sure I would be the same, (just being honest).

P5120839

P5130841

The black frame is not doing it for me. It is now mustard yellow,  not sure it’s working for me either.

Looks like another week on the dining room table.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I am cracking up at your dining room table...I do that all of that time and my husband is like yours. He doesn't say anything, I think that he knows my "design and decision mode". I have to go through trial and errors until I am feeling my creation, and that means pulling out my stashes of "this and that" to make it work (sewing, drawing, painting, jewelry making). It's AWESOME to have an understanding spouse.

    ReplyDelete