Sunday, May 22, 2011

My weekend

 

Saturday

P5220933

It took 4 hours, 2 movies to twist the fro, but I’m done for a minute.  I’m hoping for 3 weeks.

Sunday

P5220930

P5220941

That lamp shade never matched anything. so I painted it, with paint from around the house. FREE.

P5220932

P5220931

Loved the colors on that shirt, so I’m trying to make something happen on this canvas. it’s still in process.  Had all goods on hand. FREE.

Nothing is safe, I’ve been nesting.

P5220943

P5220946

cutting that flower from the fabric …snacking on JUMBO flower seeds. david’s brand is a childhood favorite.

P5220942

Ripping up nasty carpet on stairs. FREE.

I was a busy bee, being productive and not spending.  Whut whut?  Impressive right.

Nothing was completed but my hair.  But these low to no spend weekends are good on the bottom line and around the house. BONUS!

NOW that’s how to kick @ss on a weekend and get ‘er done.

4 comments:

  1. Love it!....keep it going!:))...and I loove the hair , cute!

    Take care,

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to have a productive free weekend. Love it!
    Thanks for visiting and your very nice comments and yes, I feel fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...4 hours? Is that average time for you or were you just relaxing and taking it easy?

    ReplyDelete