Friday, May 20, 2011

Look how you want me now.

 

As a woman, we love it when the girl wins. Yes?

My favorite movie standing for the last 2-3 years is Waitress.

waitress

Whenever, I need a boost.  I watch this movie.  Funny with drama, I just like it.  It can always draw a chuckle outta me, the accountant gets me every time.

Before Waitress it was Pretty Woman (for a good 8 years running), but Keri Russell trumped good ol’ Julia Roberts.

Now let’s not forget….Taraji Henson

taraji henson

Luv her.  Please ask her to star as me in my biography Television Mini Series.  Pretty Pretty Please.  She had me at Baby Boy, Jodie my Jodie.

Chile, right now, this Adele tune, makes me SANG.  I’m talking arms wailing in the car, eyes closed (at stop lights only), and volume PUMPED.

This is the 2011 Girls Self Motivation. Self Luv Anthem. 

Adele – I Found a Boy

My favorite line is the hook/chorus/whatever u call it:

But I found a boy who I love more,
Than I ever did you before,
So stand beside ---- the river I cried,
And let yourself down!
Look how you want me now that I don't need you!

LOOK HOW U WANT ME NOW!

GIRL POWER!

Every girl needs to know she’s got what it takes.  Sometimes she just needs reminding.. So go on, knock ‘em dead!

Happy Friday have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment