Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I forgot one.

 

and it’s kinda the cutest

P7231448

My crazy workstation: hair tie, pins, coin cup, flower seeds that never got planted, iron, sewing machine, lot of printed tutorials and of course, my coffee.

P7231443

fuzzy close up, but the t-shirt was $1.24

P7231451

that’s what the wonder under adhesive looks like after you adhere it to your fabric.  Then you peel it off and it leaves a thin adhesive (non sticky) - just waiting to be ironed on.

P7251465

Definitely dahling for all Summer long!

It’s really cute, this pic does it no justice.  I just remembered to take the picture and there is no natural light.

I got a LOT done this long weekend, I didn’t have one nap and that is unheard of for me.

Thanks for droppin in, come back soon now, ya hear!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute!

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love the flower corsage applique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, and stylish! Great way to save money as well ;)

    ReplyDelete