Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Truman Show vs U and me


I was driving home from work the other day and had a REVELATION (you know those times when your brain is just out there, random thoughts, ideas)...Reality TV and even some blogs are like the Truman Show.  Did you see the movie?

The premise is, Ev-er-ee-thing is for sale.  

Does TV and online make you just wanna spend?

The ads, the name/brand dropping all equates to Sales and Marketing. I know sometimes it all just makes me wanna spend.  Well I say, don't be a victim (anymore)!  

Other than my son's birthday this month, no spendy.  I will report back, keep me to it.



1 comment:

  1. I feel you Tiffany, I try to keep my spending down as well. But I must Admit I do love to treat myself from time to time :). keep us posted. Take care

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete