Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My favorite

 

…time of Year starts right about now!

The sandals

P4201378

P4201381

and skirts….

bodenusa beige

bodenusa.com

target maxi

target.com

the sun is still up right now, 7:11p. LUV!?

It was overcast and rainy alllllllllllllllll day.   When I left work the sun was blazing so brightly, I had to shield my eyes to get to see straight ahead.  But my mood changed right with it.  Just got me to thinking how happy I am it’s Spring, and how much I’m looking forward to what this new season will bring.

So home I ran to shine up the toes and break out the sandals.  Aaah, it’s the simple things.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, girl! I love me some spring as well! . And sandals I was shopping for my new additions early on as well spring gear and beautiful colors...done! Now , ready to rock them (lol)

    Spring does make things seems lighter. It makes the spirit lighter, etc . Things just aren't so darn, heavy in the spring.

    Take care Tiffany and enjoy those sandals :))

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete