Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home Inspiration

 

These are mobile phone photos, bear with me folks, I sent my baby in today…

Kya’s Bedroom…possibly diy?

IMG00117

IMG00119

bathroom accessory, $14.99 (not too bad?)

IMG00120It’s a lantern, it has a glass dish in it.  I was thinking I could fill it with bars of soap or a candle.  Versatility. For $14.99, this was in the cart but not on the list. I put it back. I miss it already.

IMG00074

Shower curtain. I really like this and I’m not a floral kinda gal.

My bedroom.

IMG00115

This style fabric is called Suzani  (I just learned that) and I am in luv with it.  But I don’t want brown/orange/taupe.  I have my eyes on one…in an etsy shop, but I don’t know what colors yet.

IMG00121

this was a white/taupe stripe. I was thinking they might fill in for these:

west elm

that I have been oogling from West Elm.  The green is on sale now ($69 for a King set), hmmm. I really need new bedding.  I have a 15% coupon too, that might cover the s&h and make it worth my while.  Doesn’t it have some POP without being over the top masculine.  The hubbs is not into floral bedding, whatev, ‘tis ok, just makes my creative juices work harder.

IMG00122

they also had the sheets in navy…West Elm is better?

IMG00123

and this quilt.

Can’t leave Target without checking the Dollar Spot.

IMG00125

50% off – BONUS!

Aaaaaah, if only I had loads of money.  I would have definitely spent more.  Instead I got dish soap, lotion and corn nuts. 

cornnuts

image

If you don’t remember corn nuts, I am really showing my age.

Happy Thursday nite!

pandora.com – adele channel is really the *ish, lil lauryn hill – I miss u Lauryn!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment