Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fickle.

Remember how I was McLuvn this just the other day:

(you all do remember McLovin from Superbad, super funny movie)

wall art

Over it.  Now, Imma luvn this. 

inspiration

and it’s not because I chickened out of the tree either.  I just really dig the simplicity and color in exhibit 2.

I am following a series over at 320 Sycamore on How to Finish a Room, the first step was to find inspiration. Check.

And now its on like popcorn! or Its on like Donkey Kong! you choose.  {I get these cheesy references from my kidds and they just stick} 

God Luv them.

Holla.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am "McLovin" that too! Some of the items are from Ikea. Swedish design is too sweet. I would go to Ikea everyday to get inspiration, if I could, but my husband is on me about that...wasting gas again?:)Ikea is only 15 minutes away from me...too bad it's not 1 minute away, I would live there! BTW, great blog!

    ReplyDelete