Thursday, April 14, 2011

A body in motion...

...tends to stay in motion.



This past weeked I was a machine. 

I finally covered a busted canvas, see the rip?  
I used Navy fabric I scored for $1/yard.

Rip BE GONE!
the plan is to make something for my younger sons wall.  

I really like this:


but not the $99 price tag, pbteen.com


I recovered 3 outta 4 of the kitchen table chair seat. 
With only a screwdriver, fabric and a staple gun. 
No Hubbs.


HOLLA!


Out with the black.


In with the print.
I do have one more to do.

Lastly...
a tale of two mirrors.
perfectly fine.
sitting against a wall.




met their fate with a can of spray paint.


Whut whut.

Best part:

I never left the house.
Never spent any money, I had everything on hand.

This house will be a home. 
Yea, I said it.
 
I'm a machine.
{sometimes}.

Thanks for dropping in.

2 comments:

  1. Check you out! I love the white mirror, and the fun print on the chairs. You are not just a machine, you are doing beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm staggered by your creative skill - it looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete