Monday, March 21, 2011

Come Clean

 

Most of us don’t realize that the products we use every day can expose us to thousands of chemicals that are readily absorbed through our skin. The impact on your health? It’s not pretty.

no more dirty looks

This book/site covers no-poo, sulfate-free shampoos, conditioners: high-end, low-end; and make up too!  Much of this I already know but I like having a new resource, as they can hip you to new products, new trends, new facts.

I want the book now, (of course) and at under $10, I will be ordering it sooner than later.

This is the swift GO organic kick I need!  Their message is clean and matter of fact – without pointing a finger and being scary.  Baby steps, that’s how I roll.

3 comments:

  1. Baby steps work for me, too. Thanks for the info and link. Must check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounding good ! There is so many hair care products, etc that can cause major health risk. I'm with you it's better to educate ourselves about things such as this to protect ourselves as well as our loved one's . Thanks Tiffany for sharing the link:)). Take care.

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  3. once i read what was involved in animal testing on cosmetics and body/hair care... i just couldn't stoamach it anymore. it's one thing to save lives it's anothher thing so i can dod my hair. especially when there are alternatives!! anyway-- you are to cute!! i am mlucky to have basically wash and wear hair... but i always wished for curly of course! :) ps... tht dress is from target about 3 years ago... i love a good target find! :)

    ReplyDelete