Thursday, January 6, 2011

Negotiating. Is an art.

 

I read somewhere recently (on a blog of course), a person explaining how they make agreements with themselves.

CRACK ME UP!  I do this all the time – in my head.

inmyhead

Tiffany: If you finish folding that pile of laundry, you can watch TV for the rest of the night. Yea baby!

Tiffany: If you eat an apple, you can have the glazed croissant. Yummm.

Tiffany: If you finish that assignment, you can surf the web while everyone is at the meeting. (heehee)

Tiffany: If you clear the kitchen now, you can head to bed early. YES!

Tiffany: If you finish your house projects you can have more time to sew, read blogs, surf the web… Yes please!

That’s just this week.  And let me tell you it works. Are you an effective negotiator or do you just manage your time well? I need all the help I can get, do tell.

2 comments:

  1. This cracked me up...I do the same thing. I tell myself I have to do something not so fun so I can do something fun. Glad I'm not the only one having a conversation/negotiation with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! I must say I do believe I manage my time well. I am a very structured person. But, I do have my moments (LOL) Take care, Tiffany.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete