Monday, January 17, 2011

I am the glue.

 

tiffany glueI am the glue that holds it all together round here.

The boys are running around playing, being boys, being brothers.  And I hate telling them to quit it, but Kya is in bed, and I just want her to go to sleep so she will not be a Krabby Pattie in the AM and I can get to work on time.  For once.

HIM.  He who has been out of town for the past 9 days. Is doing this:

P1171104

and snoring.  MUST BE NICE.

Me, I’m eating another bag of my favorite sour sugar coated candy, with a glass of water.  Bedtime snack?

P1171105

I’m trying out wide-mouth mason jars for drinking glasses, so far me likey ($9 for 12).  I figure if when the kids break them, it won’t make me as mad as when they break the nice ones we that we are completely out of.

Leo-AllPurposeGlsJB07

image

These are perfect for guests, soda, water, cocktails, double – triple duty. 

The male offspring of mine are still making noise, its 10:01pm. Ugh. No rest for the weary, does that apply?

I am happy to have a home, family, food, it’s just sometimes, I wanna be the one to get to bed early and not wake up to a shipwreck, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment