Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sale much?

Do you hit the stores after the holidays for good deals?

I snagged some “holiday” goods from Target – 50% off beginning the day after Christmas. 

PC281035

They mark anything “Christmasy” on sale – the candy, nuts, gifting jars (you can use for sugar, flour), half off - yeah baby!!  I heard it goes to 75% by the weekend, in case your interested…

Other hair-related sales going on Miss Jessies – BOGO, and Bee Mine (discount code YESBEE for 15%; not on the website but good on Thurs Dec 30th, per the email)

Also, I made the cinnamon rolls on Christmas morn (I only did half the recipe) and they were delish!  I prepared the dough the night before and finished them up in the morning, definitely a keeper to share with your favorite friends and family.  And honestly most of the ingredients you have at home, I luv those kind of recipes.

PC251030

I’m working on my 2010 Recap as well as my New Year’s resolutions for 2011 – both to be posted this week.

Stay tuned, I’m off to put one 4 year old to bed 37 minutes late. 

4 comments:

  1. I've tried those cinnamon rolls too...love the maple glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another place that had some good deals was Ross. Discounts on already discounted deals...can't beat that!

    JC Penneys is also having a good sale plus they have coupons. My mama got a pair of boots for under ten dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Tiffany! and yes to nappy headed black girl ...JC penny is also having an awesome sale. Girl, I racked up on cute summer blouses! ...cute!:) take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete