Monday, November 29, 2010

Wazzzzup!!!

Hey Guys,

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, kinda!


My laptop died, the black screen of death.  I lost ALL my music, photos, folders, ugh...must we rehash this horror. 


Anyhoo, I remembered that we had Microsoft 7 (one disc after I went old school and tried to install the 5 it came went, silly me).  The installation was successful and NOW I can at least use the PC (thank heavens). 


However, when I type emails the keys jump around.  Nuts, right! (Not a virus either checked)

.....But this is my happy place!  So movin' right along!


A friend of mine sent me this video and it kinda brought me right herrrre.


Hope it adds a lil' sunshine to your day:




I found a new cheap product to share, now, if only I can find my camera....

1 comment:

  1. YES...YES...YES..AND YES!!!!
    loved this story. So, sorry to hear of your labtop, but one thing must not keep us down..right !?! (lol)

    Glad your back:) take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete