Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recap

I woke up on Sunday - went downstairs all ready to cook a big breakfast and the kidds left a mess from the night before…enter funky mood :x

I went back to bed, pulled out the laptop and checked my reader:

Family: best halloween family (her photography skillz are da *ish!)

IMG_0525(image)

Sewing/Craft: Kick @ss t-shirt refashion

Home: dollar store baskets can get your home in order – gotta have it!

Mini Pies(image)

Cooking/Foodies: can these really be this ez? can’t wait to try on Turkey day!!!

Natural Hair: Man’s approach, enjoyed every single word.

(some I saw before sunday but this is a full recap from last weeks categories in my reader)

…took a short nap and woke up with a new, fresher, calmer, less funky attitude :o)

Gosh, I luv bloggers, they have a way of making life seem simpler, making me feel, normal.

Lata Yo!

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Thanks a bunch for sharing . Take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete