Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shea Moisture at Target

I was in Philly today for my nephews bday, so I especially stopped at Tarjay on my way home to look for some hair products, and I was pleasantly pleased, Shea Moisture, Jane Carter, Curlz and Miss Jessie’s were all there.

Luv.

shea moisture lotion Have you had a moment to read the story behind these products? (I have a lil thing for the underdog, so they are pretty much guaranteed to get some more of my money)

And you will not believe the prices

But, don’t be silly like me, so engrossed in reading the ingredients, that you never peep the description.  Duh!

I bought the lotion and thought I was getting a leave-in, silly.

It was $9.99 – which is a great price, no s&h – LUV! and even though it says Frankincense and Myrrh, it has a light sweetness to it, honeysuckle essential oil, new LUV! 

I have to go back through Philly next weekend and trust, I’m already thinking about my next S&H free purchase! 

In this respect, I miss living in a big city.

My sister insisted that I bring home some cake, damn her.  Lemme go handle that :)

Hope your having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.

 

4 comments:

  1. when I first saw it, I thought it was a leave in as well..lol
    tinukewilson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you are so funny! and I looove the pictures on top, cute!

    shea moisture, I have heard so much about that product line. Keep us posted on your results, take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like it smells good http://thetaleofgoingnatural.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the shea moiture products. I would only co-wash until I found my staple shampoo... love, love love the black soap poo!
    http://www.naturalbecomesher.com

    ReplyDelete